Initial Game Reports
Referees must complete a game report by logging on under 'Referee'. All PCSL scores and goalscorers must be submitted to the League as soon as possible on the day of the game. We need game results as soon as possible after you have blown the final whistle please. For further information contact:
Premier Divisions - PCSL Director Doug Summers
Written Game Reports
Referees are required to submit a properly completed Referee Game Report for every PCSL game as well as misconduct/carding reports when applicable within twenty-four (24) hours of the game in the designated area of the website. Online reports are required.
Referee Game Report
Referee Yellow Card Report
Referee Red Card Report
All queries regarding referee game and/or misconduct/carding reports for all PCSL divisions should be directed to:
Men's Divisions and all Discipline Issues - Doug Summers
Please refer to the PCSL Directory for telephone/contact information.
1. PCSL Rules of Operation: Referees are recommended to familiarize themselves with the relevant sections of the PCSL Rules of Operation.
2. Prior to kickoff referees must call all players off the field then lead the two teams onto the field of play in an orderly fashion at the centreline. The two teams must then form a single line facing one or other sideline shake hands then take up their starting positions in preparation for kickoff.
3. Substitutions. Teams in all divisions of the PCSL are permitted five (5) player substitutions during games plus unlimited substitutions at half-time. If a player who has been substituted for earlier in the game returns to the game, then he/she is counted as a change unless that player returns at half time. Each team may dress and include on the team list up to eighteen (25) players for games.
4. Foul or abusive language: The PCSL has a very clear policy with regards to discipline and particularly will not tolerate the undue use of foul or abusive language on the field of play, by players on the bench and/or by club officials. Discipline guidelines are published on this website under 'Administration > Discipline Guidelines'.
5. The league official responsible for referees and referee scheduling is Doug Summers. Any referee related questions or concerns should be addressed to Doug Summers (email@example.com). Please refer to the PCSL Directory for further contact information.
Yellow Card / Caution Form
You must log on under "Admin' to report yellow and red card infractions.